WATERPROOF PORTABLE CONDUCTIVITY / SALINITY METER CC – 401
- Used for conductivity, salinity, TDS and temperature measurements of high accuracy for work in the field and in the laboratory.
- Newly introduced function is the resistivity measurement of the tested liquid.
- Salinity measurement in NaCl or KCl based on real characteristics. Defining the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) based on conductivity measurement.
- Wide measuring range enables measurements in ultra pure water, natural water as well as in very salty solutions.
- 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- “HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation “READY” with symbol and sound.
- Wide range of α coefficient 0 to 10 % / °C chosen depending on the measured solution.
- In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 μS/cm to 1 mS/cm the meter enables using non-linear temperature compensation. The parameters of this type of water is determined in norm EN27888:1999 and concerns surface waters, deep water and well water. This solution lowers the measurement error.
The measurement accuracy of the ultra pure water with temperature compensation was increased by automatic adjustment of the α coefficient depending on the kind of trace contaminations and temperature.
Calibration by entering the constant K of the cell or in standard solutions in 1 to 5 points.
Possibility of sending to a PC a report of calibration – up to 10 last calibrations.
Possibility of changing the reference temperature value.
In set with high accuracy conductivity cell ECF-1. Measuring range 0 to 500 mS/cm sufficient for measurements in ultra pure water and high salt concentration samples. Metal electrodes are easy to
clean and PVC body protects it against mechanical damages.
Ability to store constants K of three cells, which cover the whole conductivity range.
Possibility to measure electric admittance of tree seedlings – checking the vitality of seedlings with a special sensor.
Equipped with an easy-to-read back-light LCD display with brightness control.
Internal clock with date.
Internal data-logger – storing up to 4000 measurements taken singly or in series with time, temperature and date all data stored in non-volatile memory.
Storing the date of next calibration and reminding it in the right moment to the user.
Possibility of connecting with a PC by micro USB connector
Software for data transmission and collection delivered in set.
Powered with rechargeable batteries, or power adapter with USB – micro / USB cable.
Waterproof housing (IP-66) facilitates working in difficult conditions.
|Range||0 ÷ 2000 mS/cm Autorange||0 ÷ 200 g/l KCI
0 ÷ 250 g/l KCI
|0.500Ωcm ÷ 200MΩcm||-50.0 ÷ 1999.9 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||0.1 %
>20 mS/cm 0.25%
Of measured value
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 70 °C||-5 ÷ 70 °C||–||–|
|Power||Rechargeable batteries: 2x AA 1,2V or 5V/1000 mA micro USB power adapter|
|α coefficient range||0 ÷ 10 % °C|
|Dimensions / Weight||L = 149; W = 82; H = 22 / 220g|
Accuracy of the meter. The total error is a sum of meter’s error and the applied probe error.