UV-Vis Spectrophotometer 3200
LABINDIA Series 3000 is a feature packed double beam UV Visible Spectrophotometer. It uses Czerny-Turner mounting for its monochromator and offers fixed as well as variable Spectral Bandwidth. Available as either a standalone instrument of a PC-controlled instrument and performs Measurements, Data analysis, QA/QC function Validation and Report printing.
LABINDIA Spectrophotometer have extensive applications in the fields such as Chemicals, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Environmental, Clinical & Food & Beverages etc,
The UV 3000 series of the UV/VIS Spectrophotometer are able to carry out Photometric measurement, spectrum scans, kinetic measurements, quantitative determination and DNA/Protein Analysis.
LABINDIA UV-Vis Spectrophotometer offers Variable Slits 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 and 5.0nm which satisfies the standards of wavelength resolution demanded by the Regulatory authorities worldwide.
When fitted with an 8 cell holder allows multiple sample measurements automatically. Many optional accessories enhance the flexibility and the measurement range of the instrument.
The “UVWin” PC software offers many more user-friendly applications such as access to data base, three- dimensional spectrum analysis, GLP laboratory protocol, fast analysis of pesticide residues and other applications within the environmental protection code of analysis.
- Accurate analysis: Holographic grating greatly reducing stray light of the instrument and making the analysis more accurate.
- Stable performance: The double beam optics ensures good stability.
- High-speed measurement: The fast scanning speed is over 1000nm
- Powerful function: The main unit of the spectrophotometer can analyse for photometric measurement, quantitative measurement, spectrum scan, DNA/Protein analysis and can print data. When connected to a computer the UVWin software adds many additional functions, such as 3D spectrum analysis, GLP laboratory protocol. It can be applied in pesticide residue detection, environment protection, inspection, quarantine and other fields. 21 CFR Part 11 compliance software (optional).
- Convenient operation: High degree of automation, the operator only needs to press keys twice when measuring ordinary samples
- Easily upgraded: Many optional accessories enhance the flexibility and the measurement range of the instrument.
- Easy routine maintenance: The simple mechanical structure and modular electrical design make the routine maintenance easy.
- Original technology: The deuterium and tungsten lamps can be easily replaced and are supplied pre-aligned.