TABLET FRIABILITY TESTER
Friability is one of the testing criteria of mechanical Strength of the tablet. Labindia manufactures Friability Tester as per pharmacopoeia. The Micro processor controlled Friability Tester allows the programming of specific time interval or set number of counts / rotations. The display indicates either the elapsed time or revolution count as per the selected method. The program also allows the weights to be entered for further calculations.
- Meets current specification of USP , IP and other Pharmacopoeias
- Offers a count and time mode
- Automatic discharge of the sample into individual sample tray after completion of each cycle.
- 10° tilting of drums as per USP recommendation
- Easy front loading system
- Supports friability drum and abrasion drum.
- Calculation of friability – percentage weight-loss.
- Balance interface for sample weight transfer.