TABLET DISSOLUTION SYSTEM - DS 8000 / DS 14000 WITH PISTON / SYRINGE / PERISTALTIC PUMP
Dissolution Tests are conducted to determine the drug release patterns, physiological availability and bioavailability of formulated drug products. It is also used as a quality control tool.
The Dissolution rate of a drug from the solid state is defined as the amount of drug substance that goes into solution per unit time under standardized conditions of liquid / solid interface, temperature, and solvent composition.
LABINDIA brings to you the State- of –the-art Dissolution Testing apparatus in elegant design with advance features, which supports USP 1,2, 5, & 6. Apparatus for intrinsic test & stationery basket methods are available.
This product is designed on the basis of specifications recommended by international regulatory bodies and the future needs of pharmaceutical industry. The unit can be used to analyze dissolution profile of tablets, capsules etc. as per USP, BP, IP specifications.
- Advanced, Micro- Controller based: User – friendly, complies with current USP, IP & EP specifications.
- Splash Waterproof keyboard: Alphanumeric polyester soft Keys for keyboard.
- Moulded Water bath with 6+2 (3+ 1 & 3 + 1) or 12+2 (6+ 1 & 6 + 1) vessel configuration enables comparative studies.
- In- built immersion pump for uniform water circulation with audible, low water level alarm with indication on display for safety.
- Mono shaft design with east changeover between apparatus I & II eliminates routine height validation as per USP.
- Paddles, Baskets and Vessels are laser marked with serial numbers for traceability.
- Tablet dispenser –drops 6 dosage from at single instance. ( Optional)
- Low Evaporation Lids: a) The conical shape low evaporation recovery lids reduces media loss during long run. b) Integrated pre- centered lids; no manual removal or positioning of lids. This ensures automatic vessel centering and precise positioning of paddle / basket with shaft without any special tools as per pharmacopeia requirements.
- State- of the are designs: a) Easy placement and locking of vessels, the Ease-align system allows the vessels to simply slide into the place (Bionet Locking). Once placed, vessels do not float even when empty. b) Facility to monitor vessel temp., with an external RTD Temperature Sensor ( Pt 100)
- Piston Pump- PP08 or PP12 is Microprocessor controlled and is ideal for sample withdrawal from 6 channels
- The Piston Pump- PP 08 or PP12 with inert ceramic rotor overcomes all absorption issues
- High flow rates of 25ml / min can be achieved with accuracy better than 1%
- Rinse function for reducing carryover issues
- Surfactant Media Compatibility
- Multi-Syringe Pump system designed for automatic Sample Collection from Dissolution Bowls of Labindia Dissolution Test Apparatus DS14000+.
- Perform Rinsing the sample tubing path, Replenishing the blank media volume to bowls and Sample Dilution tasks (Optional for future development)
- Controlled through Labindia dissolution Instrument Controller with Operation StatusIndications on the front panel for user information Inert fluid path consisting of Teflon carrier tubing, Gastight Glass Syringes with TeflonPlunger and PEEK body Valves.
- Proprietary high-efficiency and maintenance-free Stepper motor drive system.
- Long-life 4 port Rotary shear valves with SS Body
- Volume accuracy better than 1%.
- Built in Clean function executed at the end of each test to ensure the entire liquid path isclean for the next run avoiding cross contamination and carryover effects.
- Validation protocol to validate the Sample, Replenishing, Rinse Volume Power supply – 110Vac or 220Vac (60/50Hz)
- Imported Pump with click-n-go Cassette design provides defined and repeatable occlusion conditions.
- Fixed length pump tubing with stopper for sampling volume accuracy.
- Volume calibration through software.
- Tygon pump tubing for SLS Compatibility with long life.
- High repeatability on all Channels.
- 12 actively driven stainless steel rollers.