TABLET DISINTEGRATION TESTER
Disintegration test is intended to demonstrate the effective break-up of the solid formulation. LABINDIA has introduced a novel Tablet Disintegration Tester for testing the disintegration time of tablets, capsules and other solid dosage forms
- Meets current specification of USP , IP and other Pharmacopoeias Specifically designed for use in the quality and production control of normal plain coated tablets and gelatin capsules.
- Programmable Temperature & Time
- Molded clear acrylic water bath with illumination for better visibility.
- Baskets are automatically lifted at the end of the test.
- Capability for dual buffer disintegration test.
- Audible, low water level alarm with indication on display for safety.
- External temperature sensors available for individual beaker.
- Optional – External 6 x 6 keyboard for logging the Disintegration time of individual sample tubes.
- Bolus Basket with 3 tubes
- Bolus Basket with 1 tubes
- Fluted Discs (For Above)