WATERPROOF PORTABLE PH METER CP - 401
- Used for accurate pH, temperature and redox potential (mV) measurements.Useful for measurements in the field and laboratory.
- Waterproof housing (IP-66) facilitates working in difficult conditions.
- Low weight and small size make working in the field easier.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries, or power adapter with USB – micro USB cable.
- Meter is equipped with easy to read back-light LCD display with brightness control.
- HOLD function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalization of the result stabilization “READY” with symbol and sound.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by a micro USB output and micro USB – USB cable delivered in set.
- Possibility of sending to a PC a report of calibration – up to 10 last calibrations.
- Possibility of making measurements in clean water, sewage, soil, meat, cheese, paints etc., depending on the kind of applied pH electrode.
- Calibration of the PH electrode: 1 to 5 points. Automatic detection of buffer solutions, their values may be changed by the user in the given range. Automatic correction of the pH sample solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Readout of the pH electrode condition and data – the zero offset and slope percentage may be checked.
- Precise Redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV). Possibility of automatic calculation of the redox reading in relation to the chloride/silver electrode to the hydrogen electrode.
- Internal Clock with date. – Reminding about the calibration date exceeding – Automatic evaluation of the of electrode’s condition. Storage of 3 electrodes characteristics enables to replace them quickly – feature very useful during field work.
- The date of calibration of each pH electrode stored by the meter, with possibility of signalisation of the moment when next calibration should be done.
- Internal data-logger for up to 4000 sets of results collected in series or singly with temperature time and date.
- The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements
- Auto switch off function, with time set by user, to protect the batteries against discharging.
|Range||-2.000 ÷ 16.000 pH||±1999.9 mV||-50.0 ÷ 199.9°C|
|Resolution||0.001 pH or 0.01 pH||0.1mV||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||±0.002 pH||±0.1 mV||±0.1 °C|
|Temp. compensation range||-5 ÷ 110.0 °C|
|Power||rechargeable battery 2 X AA 1.2 V, USB power adapter 5V/100 ma|
|Dimens. (mm) / Weight||L=149, W=82, H=22 / 220 g|
Accuracy of the meter. The total error is dependent on the sum of probe’s and meter’s errors.