PH CONTROLLER CP - 801
CP-801 pH controller is one of the devices of new generation representing wide range of use. Designed to work in power stations, heat and power plants and water treatment stations.High measurement accuracy and stability has been provided. Thanks to the modern electronic components the controller’s memory has become fully independent from the power supply. Thedevice has a large, graphic display, showing the pH and temperature readout and the status ofeach relay simultaneously. The graphic display enables to choose among the displayed information.
- Information about the relays’ status,
- Information about the last calibration date.
The device is easy to operate, has an English menu. It is equipped with a collective optical signalisation of the working correctness and the progress of the regulation process. It is possible to buy additionally the immersible head for mounting the electrodes or the flow head
for measurements in ultrapure water.
CP-801 controller has an automatic compensation system, which cooperates with the Pt-1000 temperature probe.
- The device enables 1, 2 and 3-point calibration of the pH electrode with automatic detection of thestandard solution value. It is possible to calibrate the meter without the need of disconnecting the outputs.
- The CP-801 controller is powered with standard voltage – 230V – which is galvanically isolated fromthe input clamps.
- Outputs: relays (alarm or PID regulation), isolated digital: RS-485, MODBUS (ASCII and RTU);isolated current outputs: 0 – 20 or 4 – 20 mA. Wide range of input voltage: 110/230/24V AC, 12-24V.
- Low voltage signalization.
- The meter has also the real time clock with date.
- The CP-801 controller is a stationary device in housing resistant to dust and humidity (IP-65).
- The signal is amplified in the preamplifier, which is placed in the head. In case of using the relays and exceeding the entered lower or upper limits, the proper relay is switched (minimum and maximum alarm) or duty cycle coefficient is changed (for the PID regulator).
- It is possible to connect to the remote panel (keyboard with display), which enables to control the device from up to 1 km distance.
- The head for mounting the electrodes made of plastic. Length can be fixed (2 m).
- Diameter: 50 mm. The head is equipped with a shoulder to be connected with an arm prepared byuser.
- pH electrode – diameter: 12 mm , temperature probe – diameter: 12 mm, measuring resistor: Pt-1000B.
- The electrodes need to be cleaned manually periodically.