BENCHTOP LABORATORY PH METER CP - 505
- Laboratory meter in bench-top housing, powered with 12V power adapter.
- Measures accurately – pH, redox potential (mV) and temperature Meter is equipped with a large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display with brightness control.
- Depending on the kind of applied pH electrode it may be used for clean water, sewage, soil measurements etc.
- HOLD function to freeze the result on the display. Signalisation of the result stabilisation “READY” with symbol and sound.
- Possibility of sending to a PC a report of calibration – up to 10 last calibrations.
- Calibration of the pH electrode: 1 to 5 points. Automatic buffers detection, their value may be changed by the user.
- Automatic correction of the pH sample solution value changes, along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Memory of 3 electrodes’ characteristics makes changing them easy. Automatic evaluation of the electrode’s condition.
- Precise redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV).
- Possibility of automatic calculation of the redox reading in relation to the chloride / silver electrode to the hydrogen electrode.
- Internal clock with date – Storing of the pH electrode calibration date
- Internal data-logger for up to 4000 sets of results collected in series or singly with temperature, time and date.
- The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
- USB output for a PC.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements
|Range||-2.000 ÷16.000 pH||±1999.9mV||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Resolution||0.001 pH or 0.01 pH||0.1mV||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||±0.002 pH*||±0.1 mV||±0.1 °C|
|Temp. compensation range||-5 ÷110.0 °C||–||–|
|Dimensions||L=200, W=180, H=20/50 / 660 g|
Accuracy of the meter. The total error is dependent on the sum of probe’s and meter’s errors.