WATERPROOF PORTABLE OXYGEN METER CO – 401
Used for measurements in both field and laboratory.
Measures atmospheric (Air) oxygen in %, oxygen dissolved in water and sewage in % of saturation or mg/l, temperature and atmospheric pressure.
Possibility of determining the purity of technical oxygen.
- Air pressure measurement with automatic calculation of its influence on the oxygen measurement result.
- Possibility of introducing the actual salinity value with automatic calculation of its influence on the oxygen measurement result.
- “HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation “READY” with symbol and sound.
- Low weight and small size make working in the field easier.
- Waterproof housing (IP-66) facilitates working in difficult conditions.
- Equipped with easy-to-read backlit LCD with brightness control.
- Easy in use galvanic oxygen sensor (1 or 2 point oxygen sensor calibration)Remembers the next calibration date.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Wide measuring range enables measurements in lakes with blooming vegetation.
- Internal Clock with date.
- Internal data logger enables storing up to 4000 results, taken in series or singly with temperature, time and date. The results and characteristics are stored in non-volatile memory.
- Possibility of sending to PC a report of calibration – up to 10 last calibrations.
- Possibility of connecting with a PC by micro USB connector Software for data transmission and collection delivered in set. Powered by rechargeable batteries, or power adapter with USB – micro USB cable.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
|Environment||Air||Water||Water||Water or Air|
|Range||0 ÷ 100 %||0 ÷ 600 %||0 ÷ 60 mg/l||-50.0 ÷ 199.9 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||± 2%||± 1%||± 0.1mg/l||± 0.1°C(meter)|
|Temp.compensation||–||0 ÷ 40°C||0 ÷ 40°C||–|
|Atmospheric pressure||800 ÷ 1100hPa|
|Dimensions (mm) / weight||L=149 W=82 H=22 / 220g|
|Power||Rechargeable batteries:2x AA 1,2V or 5V 1000mA micro USB power adapter|
*Accuracy of the meter. The final accuracy is a total of the meter’s and the probe’s accuracy.