WATERPROOF POCKETSIZE MULTIFUNCTION METER CX – 105
CX-105 is a multi-purpose meter which enables to make different kinds of measurements depending on the type of the chosen head. Complete set of heads enables following measurements: PH, mV, redox potential, conductivity, salinity, oxygen dissolved in water in mg/l or %, humidity with possibility to determine the dew point, temperature of the surface and temperature of liquids or air. The user may choose appropriate heads.
- GP-105 – for PH and temperature measurement in water with low deposit content;
- GPX-105s – for PH and temperature measurements in waste water or other viscous samples;
- GR-105k- for redox potential and temperature measurement, electrode with cable;
- GC-105 – for conductivity, salinity and temperature measurement;
- GO-105 – for oxygen dissolved in water, in % or mg/l and temperature measurements, probe without cable;
- GO-105K – for oxygen dissolved in water, in % or mg/l and temperature measurements, probe with cable;
- GT-105 – for accurate temperature measurement, without cable;
- GT-105k – for accurate temperature measurement, probe with cable;
- GH-105 – for humidity and dew point measurements, sensor without cable;
- GH-105k – for humidity and dew point measurements, sensor with cable;
- GH-105p – for humidity and dew point measurements, sensor without cable but with RCA (chinch)
- connector for surface temperature probe, what enables to decide if painting on the surface in existing conditions is advisable.
- PH calibration in 1 to 3 points.
- Automatic detection of the buffer solutions 4.00, 7.00, 9.00 PH (optionally: 4.00, 7.00, 10.00 PH).
- Automatic temperature compensation.
The GPX-105s head is equipped with durable pH electrode made by Australian company Ionode, having non-standard construction with an “intermediate junction” which protects the actual electrode’s junction against clogging. Enables stable measurement in sewage and semi-solid substances, where standard electrodes quickly lose efficiency. Depending on needs an appropriate tip for the electrode can be chosen.
- Accuracy 1mV.
- Possibility of automatic calculation of the redox reading in relation to the chloride/silver electrode to the hydrogen electrode.
- 5 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- Wide measuring range in conductivity mode (up to 100 mS/cm) enables using the meter for measurements in pure water, waste water or in sea water. Salinity measurement in range up to 60 g/l converted to NaCl.
- In the conductivity measuring mode possibility of calibration by introducing the constant K or in a standard solution.
- The reference temperature value may be chosen between 25oC or 20oC for measurement in honey.
- 1 point calibration (in 100% O2 saturation).
- Oxygen measurement in % or in mg/l.
- Possibility of introducing a correction connected with the salinity of the sample.
- Galvanic oxygen sensor of good quality.
Separate head for temperature measurements enables measurements up to 150 °C with 3 cm probe without cable, 200 °C with 12 cm probe without cable, 400 °C with every probe equipped with cable; Accuracy of the temperature measurement depends on the kind of the chosen probe.
- Used for field work.
- Good accuracy and minimised size.
- Fully waterproof housing, floats if dropped in the water.
- Powered by 3 x LR44 batteries
- Long-lasting work on one battery set.
- Automatic switch-off function to protect the batteries against discharging.
|Range||0.00÷14 pH||± 1200 mV||199.9% / 19.99 mg/l||0 ÷ 100 mS/cm
0 ÷ 60 g/l NaCl
|0 ÷ 100 RH||-70 ÷ 400°C|
± 1 digit
|± 1 mV
± 1 digit
|±3 %||Do 50 mS/cm ±1%
>50 mS/cm ±5%
|10÷90% ±3% RH
Beyond the range:
|±0.8 °C ±0.3 °C***
|Temperature range||-5 ÷ 60 / 90 °C||–||0 ÷ 40 °C||0 ÷ 50 °C||-40 ÷ 70 °C||–|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 60 / 90 °C**||–||0 ÷ 40 °C||0 ÷ 50 °C||–||–|
|α coefficient||–||–||–||2 % °C||–||–|
|Dimensions / weight||L=160mm, Ø = 26mm, with GP -105s head: L=235 mm Ø = 26mm / about 70 g depending on the head type|
*full description in the PWT – 105 data sheet
** data for the GT – 105k head, full description in the PT – 105 data sheet.
***0,8 °C with Pt – 1000B resistor in range 0 ÷ 100 °C, 0,3 °C with Pt – 1000S resistors in range 0 ÷ 100 °C