LABORATORY PH / ION METER CPI-505
Measures accurately: PH, redox potential, ion concentration in pX, g/l, M/l, or ppm and temperature (°C).
The meter is equipped with large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display with brightness control.
Enables ion concentration measurements of monovalent, bivalent, negative and positive ions.
Separate isolated connectors for pH and Ion Selective Electrode enable their simultaneous connecting and measurements in one vessel.
- The range of the meter enables work with all available ion selective electrodes (ISE), chosen adequately to the kind of measured ion, equipped with BNC 50 connector.
- Entering automatically the molar weight of a particular ion.
- Automatic unit conversion (e.g. mol/l to mg/l).
- Possibility of entering freely chosen values of ion standard solutions.
- Automatic and manual temperature compensation.
- The meter stores 3 characteristics of pH electrodes and ion selective electrodes independently.
- Calibration of the pH electrode: 1 to 5 points.
- Automatic pH buffer detection, their value may be set by the user
- Automatic correction of the stored pH standard value influenced by the temperature change (compliant with NIST).
- Information about the pH electrode’s condition.
- Depending on type of the chosen electrode making measurement in pure water, sewage, pastes, etc.
- Internal data-logger for up to 4000 sets of results with temperature, time and date.
- Collecting series of readouts with intervals set by the user.
- Possibility to enter the next calibration date into memory.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- Internal clock with date.
|Function||pH||mV||Ion (M/I)||Ion (9g/I)||Ion (ppm)||Ion (pX)||°C|
|Range||-2.000 ÷ 16.000||±1999.9 mV||0 ÷ 100||0 ÷ 100||0 ÷ 1000 000||-2.00 ÷ 16.00||-50.00 ÷ 199.9|
|Resolution||0.001 or 0.01||0.1 mV||0.01 / 0.1%||0.01 / 0.1%||0.01 / 0.1%||0.001 / 0.01||0.1 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||±0.002 pH||±0.1 mV||± 0.25%||± 0.25%||± 0.25%||±0.002 pX||±0.1°C|
|Temp. compens. Range||-5 ÷ 110.0 °C|
|Dimensions (mm)||L = 200, W = 180, H = 50|
*The final accuracy depends on the accuracy of the chosen probe.