INTERMEDIATE JUNCTION ELECTRODES (IJ SERIES)
The Intermediate Junction SERIES … looks different … is different.
Purpose built from day one … here are some facts about Ionode’s IJ SERIES ELECTRODES –
- Suitable for most applications and parameters including PH, REDOX and ION specific determinations such as fluoride, chloride, iodide, bromide, cyanide and others.
- Unequalled in water, food, wine, dairy, contaminated samples, industrial and mining applications and the harshest of laboratory environments.
- Hardened spear membrane makes it ideal for direct penetration into cheese, cured meats and much more.
- Have unique junction mechanics which protect the primary reference from the contamination associated with traditional gel electrodes whilst providing the low maintenance and long life of a refillable sensor.
- Highly resistant to clogging from fats, proteins and solids.
- Ground glass annular junction is super-sensitive and time proven in difficult samples.
- The intermediate junction is easily and quickly cleaned and electrolyte renewed to defeat contamination.
- Users can optimise the electrolyte to suit their sample.
- Perfect for non-aqueous measurements and titrations.
- Safer and simpler choice for replacing calomel sensors.
- Have no hazardous mercury and fit directly into an Eppendorf tube for life science and pharmaceutical applications.
- Polypropylene or Kynar construction.
The IJ Series electrodes are used in some of the most demanding applications imaginable and are the preferred choice of scientific communities in dozens of industries. Ionode products are relied upon by the Australian & New Zealand Wine Industry, Master Winemakers of Australia, MLA (Meat & Livestock Association of Australia), DIAA (Dairy Industry Association of Australia), Universities and educational institutions, regional councils, governments, water industry operators, agricultural & mining companies and countless more.