DISSOLVED OXYGEN CONTROLLER CO – 801
The user may choose between two models of CO-801 dissolved oxygen controller: measuring the concentration of oxygen dissolved in water in %, range 0 ÷ 600 % orin mg/l, range: 0 ÷ 60 mg/l.
With use of an appropriate head, the device can make continuous measurements of concentration of oxygen dissolved in water in ponds, water treatment stations or industrial plants. High measurement accuracy and stability has been provided.
The device has a large, graphic display, showing the oxygen concentration and temperature readout and the status of each relay simultaneously. The graphic display enables to choose among the displayed information.
- Information about the ralays’ status,
- Information about the last calibration date.
Thanks to the modern electronic components the controller’s memory has become fully independent from the power supply.
The device is easy to operate and has an English menu.
It is equipped with a collective optical signalisation of the correct work and the progress of the controlling process.
- The meter cooperates with a galvanic oxygen sensor.
- CO-801 controller has an automatic temperature compensation system, which cooperates with the Pt-1000 temperature probe.
- The device enables calibration of the oxygen sensor in 0% and 100% oxygen concentration with automatic detection of the calibration point value. It is possible to calibrate the sensor without the need of disconnecting the outputs.
- The CO-801 controller is powered with standard 230 Voltage, which is galvanically isolated from the input clamps.
- Relays (alarm or PID regulation), isolated digital output: RS-485, MODBUS (ASCII and RTU); isolated current outputs: 0 ÷ 20 or 4 ÷ 20 mA. Wide range of input voltage: 110/230/24V AC, 12-24 V. Low voltage signalisation.
- The meter has also real time clock with date.
- During measurements in tanks the controller may co-operate with the COG-2 oxygen sensor hanged on a hook or hanger or with use of the GXZ-1t head. The length of the head may be agreed from 0.5 m to 4 m, diameter of the head 50 mm. The head is equipped with a special handle to be hanged on an arm or a hook. The measurement in a pipeline is made with use of flow through head GXP-1t. For the steel pipelines, we offer special mounting equipment for the oxygen sensor which is mounted on the thread placed on the pipe and made according to our drawings. In case of high pressure in the pipeline a use of the lateral circulation with free outflow of small volume of the liquid through the GXP-01 head should be used.
- The choice of the suitable head depends on the measured liquid and the conditions.
- The signal is amplified in the pre-amplifier, which is placed in the head or next to it.
- Optionally there is a possibility of the radio transmission of data from the measuring head to the controller.