WATERPROOF POCKETSIZE CONDUCTIVITY / SALINITY METER CC – 105
- CC-105 enables measurements of conductivity, salinity in g/l of NaCl and temperature.
- Fully waterproof (IP-67). Designed for field work.
- Wide measuring range enables measurements in liquids with conductivity up to 100 mS/cm and salinity up to 60 g/l converted to NaCl. 5 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- Converting conductivity to salinity is done according to the real dependence, instead of a constant coefficient.
- Reference temperature 25°C or 20°C – for measurements made in honey.
- The α coefficient = 2%/°C.
- Steel electrodes enable measurements of liquids with deposits and oils. Automatic temperature compensation in range 0 to 50 °C.
- Calibration of the conductivity cell by entering the constant K or in standard solutions.
- Automatic switch off function protects the batteries against discharging.
|Range||0 ÷ 100 mS/cm, autorange||Nacl 0 ÷ 60 g/l||-50.0 ÷ 199.9°C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||do 50 mS/cm 1%, pow. 5%||–||±0.1 °C|
|Temp. compensation range||0 ÷ 50 °C||0 ÷ 50 °C||–|
|α coefficient||2% / 0C|
|Power Supply||3 x 1,5V batteries (LR44)|
|Dimensions (mm) / weight||L = 160; Ø = 26 , masa 60g|