CONDUCTIVITY CONTROLLER CC – 801
- CC-801 conductivity controller for measurements in pure and ultra pure water, is one of the devices of new generation offering wide range of possibilities. Designed to work in power stations, heat and power plants and water treatment stations
- High measurement accuracy and stability has been provided. The device has a large, graphic display, displaying the conductivity and temperature results and the status of each relay simultaneously.
- The graphic display enables to choose among the displayed information. Apart from the basic data – conductivity and temperature – one of the following additional parameters may be chosen to be displayed:
- Information about the ralay’s status,
- . Information about the last calibration date.
The device is easy to operate, has an English menu. It is equipped with a collective optical signalisation of the correct work and the progress of the regulation process.
The measurement may be made in pipeline or with use of the lateral circulation version withthe GC-801 head.
CC-801 controller has an automatic temperature compensation system, which co-operateswith the Pt-1000 temperature probe.
The device enables 1-point calibration of the measuring cell by entering the constant K valueor in standard solution with automatic detection of the calibration point value.
It is possible to calibrate the meter without the need of disconnecting the outputs.
The CC-801 controller is powered with standard voltage – 230V – which is galvanicallyisolated from the input clamps.
Outputs: relays (alarm or PID regulation), isolated, digital: RS-485, MODBUS (ASCII and
RTU); isolated current outputs: 0 – 20 or 4 – 20 mA. Wide range of power voltage:110/230/24V AC, 12-24V. Low voltage signalization.
The meter has also the real time clock with date.
The CC-801 controller is a stationary device in housing resistant to dust and humidity (IP-65).
The signal is amplified in the preamplifier, which is placed in the head.
In case of using the relays and exceeding the entered lower or higher limits, the proper relay isswitched (minimum and maximum alarm) or duty cycle coefficient is changed (for the PIDregulator).
It’s possible to connect to the remote panel (keyboard with display), which enables to controlthe device from up to 1 km distance.