BENCHTOP LABORATORY TOUCH SCREEN MULTIFUNCTION METER CX – 705
CX-705 measures pH, redox potential (mV), conductivity, salinity, resistivity, concentration of oxygen dissolved in water in % of saturation or in mg/l, atmospheric pressure & temperature and enables semi-automatic titration.
- The measurements made in all measuring functions are of very high accuracy and stability.
- Unification of the procedures in all measuring functions makes working easier.
- “HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation “READY” with symbol and sound.
Possibility of sending to a PC a report of calibration – up to 10 last calibrations.
- Calibration of the pH electrode: 1 to 5 points.
- Automatic detection of the buffers’ value entered by the user.
- Automatic correction of the standard solution value (NIST) along with the temperature changes.
- Possibility to store characteristics of 3 electrodes makes changing them easily.
- Automatic evaluation of the electrode’s condition.
- Depending on the chosen electrode possible measurements in pure water, sewage, pastes, etc.
- Precise redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1mV).
- Possibility to measure redox potential relatively to the entered or measured reference potential – Vref.
- Possibility of automatic calculation of the redox reading in relation to the chloride/silver electrode to the hydrogen electrode.
- Depending on type of the chosen electrode making measurement in pure water, sewage, pastes, etc. Enables readout of the pH electrode parameters – buffer & slope The measuring circuits of pH & Ion connectors are isolated enabling accurate & error free simultaneous measurement s in the same vessel
- Wide measuring range enables measurements in ultra pure water, natural water as well as in very salty solutions.
- Newly introduced function is the resistivity measurement of the tested liquid.
- Salinity measurement in NaCl or KCl on the basis of the actual real characteristics.
- Defining the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) based on conductivity measurement.
- 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 μS/cm to 1 mS/cm the meter enables using non-linear temperature compensation. The parameters of this type of water is determined in norm EN27888:1999 and concerns surface waters, deep water and well water. This solution lowers the measurement error.
- The measurement accuracy of the ultra pure water with temperature compensation was increased by automatic adjustment of the α coefficient depending on the temperature and kind of trace contaminations.
- Calibration by entering the constant K of the cell or in standard solutions in 1 to 5 points. Wide range of α coefficient 0 to 10 % / °C chosen depending on the measured solution.
- Possibility of changing the reference temperature.
- In set with high accuracy conductivity cell ECF-1. Measuring range 0÷500 mS/cm sufficient for measurements in ultra pure water and high salt concentration samples. Metal electrodes are easy to clean and PVC body protects it against mechanical damage.
- Possibility of storing constant K of 3 conductivity cells.
- Automatic conversion of conductivity into salinity in NaCl or KCl on the basis of the actual characteristics and not a constant coefficient, what greatly increases accuracy.
- Galvanic dissolved oxygen sensor.
- Each of the models equipped with a function of automatic atmospheric pressure measurement with calculation of its influence on the oxygen measurement readout in mg/l.
- The meter with dissolved oxygen sensor are easy to operate.
- Calibration of the oxygen sensor in 1 or 2 points.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Possibility of introducing the salinity value with automatic calculation of its influence on the result of oxygen measurement.
- The meter automatically counts the influence of salinity measured in the conductivity mode on the oxygen measurement result.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
- Internal clock with date.
- Internal data-logger enables storing up to 4000 measurements taken as single or in series with time, temperature and date.
- The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
- Remembers the next calibration date.
- USB output for connecting with PC.
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
|Range||-2.000 ÷ 16.000pH||±2000.0mV||0 ÷ 2000.mS/cm(autorange)/0 ÷ 239 g/l KCL
0 ÷ 296 g/l Nacl
|0 ÷ 60 mg||0 ÷ 600%, in air:
0 ÷ 100%
|-50.00 ÷ 200.00 °C
-58.00 ÷ 392.00 °F
223.15 ÷ 473.15 °K
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||±0.000pH||±0.1 mV||<19.99 mS/cm
|±0.01 mg/l**||±0.1**||±0.1 °C**
|Temp compensation||-5 ÷ 110°C||–||-5 ÷ 70°C||-5 ÷ 40°C||-5 ÷ 40°C||–|
|a coefficient||–||–||0.00 ÷ 10.00 %/°C||–||–||–|
|K constant||–||–||0.010 ÷ 20.000cm-1||–||–||–|
|Resistivity||Range: 0.500Ωcm ÷ 200 MΩcm, accuracy: ±2% of the measured value|
|Air pressure range||800 ÷ 1100 hPa, accuracy ±2 hPa|
|Power||15V/1A power adapter or external rechareable battery (optional)|
|Dimensions(mm)||L = 322,5, W = 232,5, H = 34/30|
* The accuracy of the meter only
**The accuracy of the meter only with COG-1 or COG-2 oxygen the accuracy at calibration tempereture ±1%.By the difference ±15 °C. accuracy ±3%,by the different ±10 °C accuracy ±5%.
***The accuracy of the meter only.The total error include them meters and probe’s accuracy in the range 0 ÷ 100 °C the acceptance error of the probe with Pt-1000S register . ±0.27 °C.
lon selective measurements
|Range||0 ÷ 100||0 ÷ 1000||0 ÷ 1 000 000||-2.00 ÷ 16.00|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||±0.25%||±0.25%||±0.25%||±0.002pX|
|Temp. compensations||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-5 ÷ 110 °C||-5 ÷ 110 °C|