BENCHTOP LABORATORY TOUCH SCREEN ION METER CPI 601
- Measures accurately: pH, Redox (mV), Ion concentration and Temperature (°C)
- The results are displayed on a 7” graphical colour touch screen.
- The meter enables simultaneous measurement & displaying of ion selective reading for chosen ION, pH (or mV) & temperature reading.
- “HOLD” function to freeze result on display.
- All measuring functions are characterized by high accuracy & stability.
- Programming of the parameters is very easy.
- Unification of operating procedures for all functions makes working easier.
- Possibility of sending to a PC a report of calibration upto last calibrations
- Separate isolated connectors for pH and Ion Selective Electrode enable their simultaneous connecting and measurements in one vessel.
- Enables ion concentration measurements of monovalent, bivalent, negative and positive ions
- The range of the meter enables co-operation with all available ion selective electrodes (ISE), chosen adequately to the kind of measured ion, equipped with BNC 50 connector.
- Molar weight of a particular measured ion is automatically introduced
- Possibility to choose the unit among pX, g/l, M/I, ppm.
- Automatic unit conversion (e.g. mol/l to mg/l).
- Possibility of entering freely chosen values of ion standard solutions.
- Possibility to switch the reading of Ion selective measurement to mV
- Calibration of the pH electrode: 1 to 5 points.
- Automatic pH buffer detection, their value may be set by the user.
- In case of standard solutions (NIST norm) automatic introduction of temperature correction of the value of those standards making calibration much easier Storing of 3 ph electrodes characteristics enables to replace them quickly.
- Automatic control of the pH electrode’s condition and slope readout.
- Depending on type of the chosen electrode making measurement in pure water, sewage, pastes, etc.
- Enables readout of the pH electrode parameters – buffer & slope
- The measuring circuits of pH & Ion connectors are isolated enabling accurate & error free simultaneous measurement s in the same vessel
Redox potential measurement:
- Precise redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV)
- Possibility of mV measurement with use of pH & ION connector
- Possibility of the mV measurement relatively to the entered or measured reference (Vref) value.
- Choice of the unit: – 0C, 0F, K.
- Introducing the number of the group of selected temperature sensor what increases the accuracy
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- Internal data-logger for up to 2000 sets of actually chosen functions
- Storing of measurements results with time and date, taken as single or in series with set time interval
- The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
- Possibility of screen brightness control depending on the external conditions
- Collecting series of readouts with intervals set by the user.
- Storing of the set date of next calibration .
- USB output to connect with a PCThe meter meets the GLP requirements.
- Internal clock with date.
|Range||-2.000 ÷ 16.000||±1999.9 mV||0 ÷ 100|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||±0.000pH||±0.1 mV||±0.01°C*|
|Temp compensation||-5 ÷ 110°C||–||–|
|Power||9V/500mA power adapter|
|Dimensions(mm)||L = 180,5, W = 1233,5, H = 55,8 in the highest place|
*Accuracy of the meter. Total accuracy is a sum of the meter and probe aauracy.
lon selective measurements
|Range||0 ÷ 100||0 ÷ 1000||0 ÷ 1 000 000||-2.00 ÷ 16.00|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||±0.25%||±0.25%||±0.25%||±0.002pX|