BENCHTOP LABORATORY CONDUCTIVITY / SALINITY / TDS METER CC – 505
- Laboratory meter in bench-top housing, powered by 12V power adapter. The meter is equipped with a large, easy-to-read back-light LCD display with brightness control.
- Measures conductivity, salinity, resistivity, TDS and temperature. The most recent version of this model has been updated and has more possibilities which facilitate usage and increase accuracy.
- “HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
- Signalisation of the result stabilisation “READY” with symbol and sound.
- Possibility of sending to a PC a report of calibration – up to 10 last calibrations.
- Thanks to a wide conductivity measuring range it may be used for ultra pure water as well as salinewater.
6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
Calibration by entering the constant K of the cell or in standard solutions in 1 to 5 points.
Possibility of changing the reference temperature.
Stores constants K of 3 cells which cover the whole measuring range.
Wide range of α coefficient chosen depending on the kind of measured solution.
Possibility of changing the reference temperature value.
Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
Converting conductivity into salinity in NaCl or KCl based on the real characteristics instead of a constant coefficient what greatly increases the accuracy.
Possibility to determine the TDS with possibility of entering the TDS coefficient value in the range 0.2 to 1.0.
Measuring range 0to500 mS/cm sufficient for measurements in ultra pure water and high salt concentration samples. Metal electrodes are easy to clean and PVC body protects it against mechanical damage.
In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 μS/cm to 1 mS/cm the meterenables using non-linear temperature compensation. The parameters of this type of water are determined by the norm EN27888:1999 and concerns surface water, deep water and well water.This solution lowers the measurement error.
The measurement accuracy of the ultra pure water with temperature compensation has been improved by automatic adjustment of α coefficient depending on the kind of trace contaminations and temperature.
Internal clock with date.
Internal data-logger enables storing up to 4000 measurements taken in series or singly withtemperature, time and date.
Additional function of resistivity measurement in liquid.
Storing the date of next calibration and remembering it in the right moment to the user.
USB output. The meter meets the GLP requirements.
|Range||0 ÷ 2000 mS/cm Autorange||0 ÷ 200 g/l KCI 0 ÷ 250 g/l KCI||0.500Ωcm ÷ 200MΩcm||-50.0 ÷ 1999.9 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit)||0.1% > 20 mS/cm 0.25%||± 2%||±2% Of measured value||±0.1 °C|
|Temp. compensation||-5 ÷ 70 °C||-5 ÷ 70 °C||–||–|
|Power||12V Power adapter|
|α coefficient range||0 ÷ 10 % °C|
|Dimensions / Weight||L = 200; W = 180; H = 20/50 / 620 g|
*Accuracy of the meter. The total error is a sum of meter’s error and the sensor error. * Accuracy of the meter. The total error is a sum of the meter’s error and the sensor error.