A) 21 CFR PART 11 COMPLIANT AUTO TITRATOR – TITRA SMART
Titration is the fundamental chemical analysis procedure whereby concentration of chemical substance in solution is determined by reacting it with measured amount of another chemical. TITRA SMART performs this analysis using motor driven dispenser, stirred reaction vessel and electrodes which sense the completion of reaction by measuring the potential difference between two electrodes. Making use of this instrument, it is possible to increases the accuracy, repeatability, reproducibility and minimize the error in calculation and documentation
Incremental titration operates with user selectable fixed dose and fixed intervals till end point is detected or volume limit is reached.
This is universal and dynamic titration. In this titration the dose and time automatically get tuned to the titration trend with evaluation of end point.
- pH Cut-off/STAT:
a) In pH cut-off mode, the end point is determined in a pre- selected pH window.
b) in pH-STAT mode, the pH value is maintained until the pre-selected time interval is fulfilled.
Titrations possible with TITRA-SMART –
- Acid-base or aqueous titration
- Redox titration
- Complexometric titration or EDTA titration
- Blank titration
- Silver Assay Titration ( As per BIS 2113: 2002)
- Non-aqueous titration
- Argentometric or Precipitation titration
- Back titration
TITRA-SMART is provided with two-point auto calibration and standardization (Zero offset). The instrument displays pH and mV of the samples, with temperature compensation. TITRA-SMART can accept a variety of electrodes to cater to various applications in different fields. The liquid path comprises Teflon Tubing, Teflon lined valve and gas tight burette with Teflon plunger head. It creates chemically inert system for any sensitive analysis. The instrument is supplied with high speed vortex stirrer with digital speed indication. This specially designed stirrer provides excellent homogenous mixing of samples. An optional magnetic stirrer is also available.
- by highest potential jump
- by last potential jump
- with selected potential jump
- with potential jump in window of selected parameters for example- TAN/TBN analysis
The reports can be obtained even after resetting/ power off/ power fail conditions.
Result recalculation – printout in different units
- %ASSAY (WT),
- % VOLUME(ML),
- PPM, MG/I,
- TAN & TBN FOR OIL SAMPLES
- User interactive software in dialogue mode for ease of operation with protection against invalid entries.
- Online graphic display to analyse sample reaction trend.
- Display syringe filled status on screen
- Complete 21 CFR compliant with 6 password levels with various privilege options, audit trail & e-signature.
- Unlimited user password storage – can set Password expiry policy
- Alphanumeric entry of sample Name, Titrant Name identification Number, Date with type of Electrode used for authentication. Daily Auto Incremented Run number and Factory entered CUSTOMER NAME and Instrument Sr. No. report printout make the system foolproof and GLP compliant.
- Vortex stirrer for vigorous and homogenous stirring with specially designed glass propeller for total chemical inertness.
- Quick interchangeable imported burette assemblies with intelligent recognition for its volume size. Burette factor for dispensing corrections available for true end point calculations.
- Composite Differential Electrode Amplifier unit for Potentiometric and Voltametric/KF Titrations, having connectivity to various Electrodes. Temperature Sensor with 4-line measurement technique ensures correct temperature indication.
- During titration, the measured variable i.e. electrode potential(mV) or the pH value is shown on the display together with dispensed volume and number of End Points (EP) detected.
- User selectable End Point (EP) evaluation up to 9nos End Points during the run, and calculation by first, last, largest, all or selected EP with display of results and printout. Facility to use as a dispenser for fixed volume of dosing or dilution allows to perform manual titration with user defined dose and mV indication.
- Pre-dispense facility with selectable dose and time for quick titrant addition without disturbing the titration trend.
- Automatic evaluation of molarity for standardization of titrant, storage of 20 molarities and their retrieval for calculation.
- Compliant to ASTM D664, D2896 & D4739 for TAN and TBN analysis for oil samples. Titrant temperature factor for volume correction.
- Reprocessing of threshold and recalculation of EP without performing the new run. Statistic function with Run Selectivity for finding Mean, S.D., R.S.D., and C.V. of last 10 repeat run results could be viewed or printed.
- Real Time Clock (RTC) for time display and report printout with run time indication. Balance interface to directly transfer the sample weight.
- TITRA SMART can be converted to perform Karl Fischer titrations by simply changing burette assembly. All the specifications for LABINDIA Karl Fischer Titrator are applicable.